We are open for the Sunday 10:45 am Service & the Wednesday Evening Service @ 7pm.
Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19
These guidelines will be posted. Your entrance into the building is a confirmation that you will abide by them.
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Fellowship Baptist Church, you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the nursery or Sunday School. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.
These guidelines, combined from Governor Northam and the CDC, have been mailed, given by phone and are posted at each entrance of the church. Your entrance into the building is a confirmation that you will abide by these directives. Your entrance is also a Liability Waiver.
- We are NOT expecting anyone with preexisting health conditions, those 65 and older, or those not ready to return to church! If any of you are in this category decide to attend, please be aware of the risk.
- NO ONE who has had Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days should attend. In fact, please be sure to only attend if you have been free from the following for 72 hours: fever, sore throat, coughing, nausea, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, sinus drainage, etc.
- We have combined our resources and attempted to put many safety measures in place:
- Face masks are required for ages 10 and above, unless you have a health reason for not wearing one. If you have one that you can bring from home, that would be great. We do have extras on hand.
- There are only two entrances and exits: the back alley and the middle side on Murray. (Not the entrances with high steps.)
- Door handles, bathrooms and high touch areas will be sanitized. As usual, hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Please only use the restrooms for emergencies and then only the ones in the Children’s Wing.
- The chairs are separated into groupings six feet apart. Please keep distancing while in the building.
- NO hugging or hand shaking. Wave to greet people from your seats.
- We will keep service times short and ask that everyone exit outside fairly quickly and talk outside for now.
- No Nursery, Youth Ministries, Sunday School, hymnbook use, or passing of offering plates for now.
- We will be live streaming from fbcvirginia.org for those who are unable to join us.
Ways to Stay Involved & in Touch
For those of you who mail your tithes and offerings to the church, they will be processed as normal.